Notice: Undefined index: replace_iframe_tags in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe.php on line 1044
HUD Home Buyer Educational Events hosted by Jesse Madison are held every quarter at various locations.
Our most recent event was held at:
Dec 13 Chase Bank
Irvine and Sand Canyon Branch, 6460 Irvine Blvd, Irvine, CA 92620
New Events will be posted soon.
PLEASE VISIT US! We will be speaking to attendees about HUD Home-buying opportunities!
We offer “HUD Home buyer Education” for buyers interested on puchasing HUD Homes. Please attend one of our workshops to learn how to buy a HUD-owned property in California.
HUD Home buyer Education presents an amazing opportunity for those looking to SAVE MONEY when buying a home in Southern California. Below are just few of the benefits of buying a HUD home:
- Appraisals are completed on HUD homes before they are listed for sale. Often times, the homes are listed for sale at or below the appraised value!
- If you utilize FHA financing, you can use the appraisal completed by HUD saving you hundreds of dollars!
- Termite reports are provided and section 1 repairs are completed by the seller when using FHA loans.
- Property Condition Reports (which are similar to a home inspection) are provided to you by HUD at no cost saving you hundreds of dollars!
- HUD will pay up to $4000 towards lead based paint remediation when the buyer uses FHA financing!
- Only owner occupants can make offers on HUD owned homes for the first 30 days the home is listed!
Please join us to learn more about the process and benefits of buying a HUD home. This event is completely free of charge.
Learn How to save Thousands and Enjoy the Benefits of owning a HUD home at our HUD Home buyer Education events.
You may qualify for:
- FREE Appraisals
- FREE Termite Reports
- FREE Lead Based Paint remediation
- FREE 15 day Escrow Extensions if needed
LEARN how Owner Occupants get priority!
We will provide you with information on How to By HUD Homes and what incentives are available for FHA buyers!
Call Jesse Madison for more information at 949-306-8416
For more information, please call Jesse at (949) 306-8416
Please contact me at email@example.com to register for one of our “HUD Homebuyer Education Workshops” near you.
[schema type=”review” url=”http://www.OrangeCountyShortSaleBroker.com” name=”Highly Recommend” description=”Local Listing Broker for HUD Homes with Pemco” rev_name=”HUD Home Purchase with Jesse Madison” rev_body=”Jessie is a honest, hardworking, and friendly agent. We thought we weren’t ready to buy a home, but Jesse explained the process and made it easy. We got a great deal! ” author=”Lety Perkins” pubdate=”2011-02-25″ user_review=”5″ min_review=”1″ max_review=”5″ ]